In order to get tested, follow the below steps:
- Create a Sema4 account from the invite email you received
- Accept the testing consents and enter the information required to register for testing
- Select one of the eligible testing sites
- At the testing site, provide your Patient ID to the testing site coordinator
- The testing site nurse will collect your sample and ship it to a Sema4 lab
- Results will appear in your Sema4 account within 24 - 48 hours of the sample arriving at the lab
Some employers will opt to ship sample collection kits directly to you - in that case, follow the instructions to collect your sample and ship the kit back to Sema4 using the prepaid return shipping service.
If you are part of an employer program and have not received your invite email, please contact Sema4 support for assistance.